Some great news to kick off the week…
APRA Porter Novelli is one of the nine Porter Novelli agencies with a nominated SABRE entry this year!
This is a testament to some of the great work that we at APRA and our partner agencies have been doing over the last year.
In total Porter Novelli has been nominated for nine EMEA Sabres – here is the full list:
- Gold Sabre Award/Financial Services for Petplan: Reaching the Responsible Uninsured
- Gold Sabre Award/Technology: Software and Services for #NeverRunOut (Client: HP)
- Diamond Sabre Award for Measurement and Evaluation for the Snack Happy Challenge (Client – Almond Board)
- Gold Sabre Award/Fashion and Beauty for MAKE THE VISIBLE THE INVISIBLE (Client: Nivea)
- Gold Sabre Award/Middle East Region for the Family Clock (Client – Centrepoint)
- Gold Sabre Award/Middle East Region for the White Friday launch (Client – Souq.com)
- Gold Sabre Award/Entertainment for Take Children to Movies (Client: Kinomax)
- Gold Sabre Award/Animal Care for #foreverycat (Client: Mjau Petfood)
- Gold Sabre Award/Food and Beverage for Pass on the Good (Client: Coca-Cola Bulgaria)
The 2016 SABRE Awards shortlist was selected from among more than 2,400 entries in this year's competition, which recognizes Superior Achievement in Branding, Reputation and Engagement. The campaigns were evaluated by a jury including more than 40 industry leaders.
The winners will be announced in Berlin on May 25. Keeping our fingers crossed