Porter Novelli Wins Eight 2011 Bulldog Awards!
Congratulations to the Gillette, Merck and California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists teams who together have won a total of eight 2011 Bulldog Awards! Sponsored by the Bulldog Reporter, these are the only awards judged exclusively by working journalists and bloggers and honor excellence in media and public relations.
The launch of Gillette Fusion ProGlide won three awards:
- Gold for Best Use of Social Media Tools – Business/Consumer
- Bronze for Best Use of Internet – Business
- Bronze for Best General Consumer Campaign
Congratulations to: Pia Garcia, David Richeson, Bart Casabona, Chris Montemurro,
Drew Tybus, Richard Small, Andrea Brancheau, Greg Tedesco and Tessa Kurman
The Merck “Time to Talk Cardio” campaign won four awards:
- Silver in the Best Education/Public Service Campaign category
- Silver in the Best Health, Medicine & Fitness Campaign category
- Silver in the Best Use of the Internet – Business category
- Bronze in the Best Website - Business/Consumer category
Congratulations to: Cheryl Nigro, John Grunstein, Zach Molinaro, Jesse Caputo and Suzy An.
The “Good Mental Health = Healthy Californians” campaign on behalf of the California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists team won a:
- Gold award in the Best Not-for-Profit/Association/Government Campaign category.
Congratulations to Tricia Whittemore and Amber Albrecht.